Now there's a conference phone without cords that gives you the freedom to conference anywhere team collaboration is important - even in rooms where there are no phone lines.
- Conference phone w/ caller ID
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers clear, natural conversations
- Supports up to two Expansion Microphones, ensuring that the microphone pickup reaches to all corners of a medium-sized conference room
- 25 names and numbers phone directory capacity
- Keypad dialer
- DECT 6.0 technology for no wireless LAN interference
- Roam up to 150 feet from base station
- Up to 24 hours of talk time
- 10-foot (3.5-meter) microphone pickup range
- Added security of voice encryption
- Polycom SoundStation2W Specification Sheet
With superior voice quality to the award winning SoundStation, proven 2.4 GHz wireless technology, added security of voice encryption, up to 24 hours of talk time, and the ability to dial through a cell phone, the SoundStation2W is the new standard for everyday conferencing.
SoundStation2W delivers voice quality that is twice as loud and provides twice the microphone sensitivity as the original SoundStation enabling clearer natural, two-way conversations. The secure and proven 2.4 GHz platform provides simple and robust wireless capability with any analog phone line. SoundStation2W is also the first phone that bridges cell phone convenience and Polycom voice quality. By connecting with a standard headset cable, users can dial through cell phones or transfer between handset and conference phone mode. With reliable 150 foot wireless roaming from the base station, wireless frequency hopping to avoid interference, and a long lasting Lithium-ion battery, the SoundStation2W truly meets today's needs for excellent voice quality and usage flexibility.
The SoundStation2W - designed to be used where you need it, because the conference room isn't enough!