- 17 inch diagonal, active matrix TFT
- 1280 x 1024 resolution @ 60Hz recommended
- 250 cd/m2 brightness
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 5 ms response rate
- Pivot, height, tilt and swivel adjustments
- 160 degree viewing angle
- VGA (HD-15) interface
- DVI interface
- Three years parts, labor, and on-site service, 24-hour, 90-day toll-free technical support
Get the advanced features you need and help reduce your energy bill with the all-new, Advantage Series HP LA1751g 17-inch LCD Monitor, which meets ENERGY STAR® 5.0.
Technology with the environment in mind
See more. Do more.
- The HP LA1751g is TCO 5.0 Certified, has 50% less mercury vs. previous models, up to 40% less max power consumption, an arsenic-free panel, and BFR/PVC-free panel, cabinet and structural sheet metal.
- Customize viewing with 90º pivot rotation, swivel, and height adjustment. Use dual hinge tilt to lower the monitor closer to the desk and use the bottom portions of your bi-focal, tri-focal or progressive lenses to see better.
- Get crisp, clear views from 1000:1 contrast ratio and fast 5ms response time*. Adjust monitor and color settings and enable theft deterrence with HP Display Assistant.
Total HP computing experience
The HP LA1751g offers guaranteed out-of-the-box compatibility with HP business products. Plus, when you buy the monitor with an HP PC, you get end-to-end product service and support from HP with just one phone call.
Maximize your investment
- Work with legacy and developing graphics technologies with connections that support analog or digital. The digital input with HDCP supports encrypted data content and the two-port USB hub provides quick peripheral connectivity.
- HP Quick Release mounts a monitor head, HP IWC Stand bundles a monitor with an HP Compaq dc7900 USDT PC or thin client, HP Speaker Bar adds audio, and HP USB Graphics Adapter enables multi-monitor setups (each sold separately).